2024 IATP CONFERENCE – STRENGTHENING BONDS. EMPOWERING FUTURES
We are excited to welcome you to the 2024 IATP Conference in Moscow, Idaho on April 1st-3rd! This year we will be embracing the power, purpose, and impact of TRIO communities in our great state.
If you have any questions about conference details or registration, please email email@example.com.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 1st – REGISTER HERE!
Registration for the 2024 Conference is now open! Please read through the options and then use the link above to register.
- Conference and Post-Conference Registration (includes a ticket to the Gala): $350
- Conference Only Registration (includes a ticket to the Gala): $250
- Post-Conference Only Registration (does not include the Gala): $100
Tickets to the Gala on April 3rd are included in the price of registration, but if you would like to purchase extra tickets for guests, please do so here:
GALA TICKET PURCHASE
- April 1st: President’s Welcome and Hotel Check In
- April 2nd: Conference and Networking
- April 3rd: Conference, Post-Conference Sessions, and Gala
- April 4th: Hotel Check Out
- Professional Development is Personal Development: Resolving unmet needs to enhance our growth!
Join IATP’s very own Amy Christensen for a unique spin on addressing mental health in the workplace. Many Educational Access Professionals function in a resource poor environment over a long period of time. Prioritizing time and energy for our own growth and development often falls to the bottom of the list, and while we want PD, often the opportunities that are available don’t seem to fit our needs. In this session participants will increase their knowledge of critical goals for each developmental stage over the lifespan, learn how addressing previously unmet goals will enhance personal and professional growth now, and create an achievable plan for moving forward with agency. Using Adult Learning Theory as the framework for implementing actionable steps, participants will learn how to identify the ripples of unmet needs in their current behaviors. In a compassionate and non-judgmental space we will explore ways to meet those developmental goals and each participant will create a self-development plan including resources needed, timeline to implement, and possible outcomes.
- Practical Tips for Health and Wellness for a Busy Life
Taking care of our own wellbeing also includes our physical health. Busy Educational Access Professionals can have long workdays with varied schedules and find it challenging to fit in and prioritize our physical wellbeing. And we may forget that our physical wellbeing is also tied to our mental and emotional wellbeing. Join the University of Idaho’s Health and Wellness Extension team to learn some practical tips and habits to incorporate into your life, whether it is moving at your desk or planning healthy meals. Rather than adding one more “to do” to take care of your health, let’s work WITH your schedule to make it happen. Dress comfy!
A guest room block and a special rate of $139/night are being held at the Best Western Plus University Inn for then nights of April 1st -3rd.
- Prior to March 1st: Reserve your room online at the link below or call 208-882-0550 x 0 and mention TRIO
- RESERVE YOUR ROOM HERE. When using the link, please confirm your arrival and departure dates at the top of the first page.
- After March 1st: Please call the hotel directly at 208-882-0550 x 0